The source and the alley






https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/f8/07/1cf80746aace0264fe2dabbd3d7b5d36.jpg


The Jonas economic fraud cause was my main article this year. I’ve been stucked in the same office for more than 2 years and my journalist career needed a push. This article was going to be my battle horse. At least till that night…

I was supposed to met a reliable source in an old fashioned bar downtown. “The Crabby” a bar visited by sailors and their kind on the night just for getting drunk, get a hooker or beat the crap of each other. I sat on the bar table wearing a black long coat and black shoes as I was asked. In my head a delicate black hat with a white feather. I ordered a cup of whisky and waited for my source to arrive. For I’ve know he should be a black man, average size with really big arms and a scar on the right cheek. It was quite bigger than I Imagined. His face was serious when he sat next to me. “Give me a very dirty one for me and another one for my lady here” He shut to the bartender who actually was listening to us despite I thought his attention was with a nice lady on the other side of the room.

"I've been waiting for you" I said smiling. "Then tell me what's so important you summoned me in this little hell" I stare at him. He wasn't nervous at all. The bartender came and gave us our two 'dirty whiskies' as anything couldn't be dirty in a place like this.

He just smiled and took a sip from the glass. “What do you want for the information?” I said.
“I do not charge cash. I make my price for my client - He answered quickly - In your case, since you're a beautiful girl, a blowjob will be enough. But the payment is against delivery, you make me the blowjob I deliver the documents'". He grin and took another sip from the glass staring at me. I could see he checked me out from my shoes to my head.

He was no kidding. The barman laugh and went away. My fingers just play around the empty glass. "You've to be kidding me" I doubted but he confirmed it to me scratching his crotch. I never did something like that but I couldn't go back to my damn office without the information. I bite my lips and looked again at him. "Why wouldn’t pay a whore?" I said mumbling.

“It’s a dangerous case you are after. I don’t have time for this. We can solve this near here. The dark alleys, here, on the docks are full of whores working on clients. No one will notice us. It will be quick and painless.” He looked at my seriously showing me a brown bag filled with papers.
I asked for a another whiskey and took my time in a table near the window. The alleys on the corner were empty at night. Suddenly I was glancing at him with that grin at the distance. I decided that just a blowjob couldn't hurt. There were some empty condoms in my wallet and I hoped that his dick wasn't bigger than my ex boyfriend. I stand and walk toward him with decision in my face "I accept your offer. Just a blowjob with a condom".

“No condoms darling. I can’t cum there. If you want the information you’ll have to get your mouth dirty” He grunt. His eyes were fixed on mines. "Agreed" I said like I had another option. I walked away leaving a couple of dollars over the table and thanking the bartender. The idiot just laugh and me. I found myself staring under the stars in a cold night near the docks. There were a pile of crates and a dark area away from that damn bar. I lighten up a cigar and waited for my source to come. Not literally. Well, maybe.

“Relax, It’s just a blowjob. It’s what you do in the paper to your boss each day” He laugh.
His hands grab my waist and his lips kisses my neck. "Ready baby?" He whispered. I turned around and pushed him away a little bit. "Just a blowjob". The cigar hit the ground. I feel nervous. I checked around like three times before opening my black coat, underneath it I had new jeans tights on the back and a black top with a nice cleavage. I saw a grin on his face. He pointed the wall and I walked there. My knees hit the floor as I my eyes were staring at a black man standing in front of me.

He looked around and slowly unzip his pants. He were using blue boxers. A huge bulge was underneath it for my surprise. I never tasted a black cock before. But why was I thinking that? An adrenaline rush flowed my crotch and heart. “Is it big enough for you bitch?” He mocked me again.

I raised my middle finger to him in disapproval. I hated being called bitch since high school. His cock was thick, with a long curved shape and a pink wet tip like a meat crown. He trimmed his big balls. Seemed clean enough. I couldn't see much more cause his hands grabbed my head and push my lips onto it. "Wait...let me do it right" I mumble as he rubbed his dick on my face. My lips gently wrapped the cocktip and my nails playfully touched the warm thick shaft. It was growing bigger with each caress of my finger tips. Taking a deep breath I lick the side of his throbbing cock. It was a bit dirty and salty. One of my hand start stroking the hard rock dick as the other fondle his big brown balls. I found myself playing my tongue around his warm meat trying to suck off the information from him. His moaning rumbles in the night. I blushed.

“My balls need rubbing darling. -he grunted- Don’t forget those”. As my hands lift his dick my lips start kissing his balls. The smell of his cock invaded my nose. He laugh and slap me a couple of times with it calling me 'bitch' again. I hated that but I was amazed by the size of his dick. "Easy!" I mumbled wrapping his balls between my lips. "Hope the information you've it's worth it or you'll pay for this" I threat as I rubbed my cheeks against his hard shaft. My lips opened wide letting the warm cock slides over my tongue. I couldn't forget that taste for days.

“That’s the way a bitch sucks. Look at you - He stared down at me and grin - A lonely woman sucking a black cock in an alley. She might look like a bitch and no one would notice - He grunted. I stop sucking staring at him - You’re just another fancy street slut - He grabbed my hair and pulled me against an old mussy brick wall - I’ll fuck you, like your bitch paper fuck everyone that reads it. Ready to take it?” He shut at my ears.

“Shit! What are you doing!" I struggle hard as I could but he hitted me in the back of my head. My face was against the dirty cold brick wall of an empty deposit. It was true, no one could help me right there. I looked around as his hands pulled out my top and tear my white bra. I hear his laughing as he hold my breasts between his hands shaking them. "Get off me! That was not the deal!" I shouted but that only got my jeans pulled down. The button could hold and my white lace thong was exposed to the night. There it was...the brave journalist standing in an abandoned alley at night with a huge black cock between her buttcheeks. I moan and cry a bit as thong was removed. "Fuck you" I mumble defenseless as he rub his cock on me.”

“I still can’t believe I brought you here just for a blowjob - I felt so stupid - Just for that you just deserve get your ass stuffed with a cock. Have you never came to downtown before? - He laughs slapping my white butt cheek - For the tightness of this ass of yours I bet you didn’t!” I looked around a bit desperate as one of his big hand fondle my breasts.

"It won't fit there. I never..." I lied. I feel desperation as my heart throb faster than ever. His big cocktip was poking my asshole playfully. I look up to the stars as he pulled my hair down. "I'm not a street bitch" I thought to myself. After three hard slaps I had to start grinding my hips and pushing against his hard dick. I feel the pressure of my teeths against my lips as his thick shaft start sliding inside my ass. I moan out loud as his balls slapped my butt skin. Somehow my crotch got wet and slowly I start fingering myself. I was getting my ass fucked up by damn case, literally. At least I was going to enjoy it.

“No, hands off there! - He grunted at me - Aren’t you enjoying it enough? A big thick shaft right up in your ass. Ride it like the hookers around here. Do you believe you’re different from them?” He laugh and shove it deeper. But he wasn’t just fucking my big ass, he was fucking my mind. “Now move that ass bitch until it’s dripping me” He shouted.

My hands were forced to the wall again. My ass started to grind in circles and moving slowly sticking his thick black shaft deeper with each thrust. My breath go faster as I could feel every inch of his warm meat tearing up my ass resistance. The clapping sound of my buttcheeks rumble down the alley. A slap on my breast and I moan out loud. "Fuck that hurts" He laugh. Probably wondering if I was talking about my tits or my ass. He pushed me against a crate, bending me over with my hands in the air. A ship was docking. I feeling like a street hooker enjoying the panoramic view of the docks as I took it in the ass. His balls fondle my wet pussy with each thrust. He was owning my journalist ass well. He was screwing me. It was an anger fuck and there was nothing I could do but take it.
The moon was bright on my face. My asshole tightened around the invader cock making him moan harder. It burned like hell. He bite my neck as his cock shoved deeper than any other cock before. I screamed a bit. A warm feeling invaded my ass. His hot and sticky cum filled my stretched hole. Silence. I could feel him filling almost at my stomach. I feel my hair pulled as I moan. I was on my knees again looking at a cum dripping shaft. The same cum I felt dripping off my ass on the floor. "Fuck you! You screwed me!" I look up at him reclaiming for my hurt butt.

He lighted a cigarette as he pulled up his pants. “Well you earned it - He throw the brown bag at my face and I grunted - Don’t look at me like this sweetie. It’s just business” I desperately open the bag. Those were the documents I was looking for my big article. However, most of them incriminate the paper I worked for. I sat on the cold floor with my ass burning. My source drop the cigar next to me and said before leaving “By the way your boss say you have to enter at 6 a.m tomorrow. You better take a shower”. So much for the ambitious journalist. I slowly walked back home, feeling a bit of pain with each step. I better start loving my old and stupid desk I suppose.

A shower wasn't a bad idea after all...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The stranger and the prison.

The Dessert