The stranger and the prison.


The stranger and the prison.

Captured and kept in the dark in locked cage with and strange partner.

 

I don't remember anything before this. It's like a dream, a nightmare. Only this dark tunnel. A few lights from the roof every ten meters. It feels like an eternity since I'm being pushed by my captors with my handcuffs in the back. Suddenly, a small room made of bars. "It's your new home" I heard in a grave and distateful voice from one of the mans that hold my shoulder. He's not really big, seems old and weak, I feel like I could take him down and then go for his partner. I think I might have said it outloud cause suddenly he grabs the back of my head and point me with a gun. My shirt tears apart with a hard pull from his partner hand. "Fuck you" I'm sure this time I said it outloud. My reward was getting my clothes ripped apart and a hard kick in my ass, as they put me inside the cage.
I lay down on the cold and dirty floor for a minute before I stand up. I tried to remember again but nothing comes to mind. The air is cold and I could see a small window opened away from my cell. It seems like it's winter, not a nice moment of the year for being held nude in a cage made of bars. My captors seems to be interesting in gambling with their cards. I really hope they are not gambling about my bare ass. I heard some steps from the dark corner of my cell. A tall and nude man came from the dark. My heart start throbbing faster as I cover my white breasts with my hands. He has really big hands and a wide chest, an athletic body. I could give him a fight if he gets too close but for how long. I tried not to look but he is definitely at least 6 inches long, damn it.
I look up to his face quickly. For my surprise, his eyes were gentle. He lend me a hand to get up from the floor so I could do nothing but hold his hand letting my breast out. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you" he said and I blush a bit. "I know everything must seem like a nightmare now, lest just eat something. They drop some bread earlier".
I was astonished, surprised and scared. All at the same time. Standing still with my bare skin in front an stranger. I followed him nervous to the dark side of our cage...
 
 

Comentarios

  1. Like the way you develop your plot and give yourself lots of options to take the story where ever you wish.
    I write when traveling to release my inner sexual frustrations and imagine encounters. I'm very visibly aroused and have a very detailed imagination. I'd like to get feedback from you and share ideas. If my posting is offensive, I'm sorry. Please delete.
    Looking into that beautiful face I only saw that sweet mouth, lips slightly apart and could not stop myself gently kissing them.
    I felt a slight shudder go through your body and you moved forward so we could kiss some more. My lips moved over your face and onto your neck and hair line, I could taste the salt caused by the sea air and smell the lotions from your skin. They acted like an aphrodisiac. My arms moved round your back and pulled you closer to me. You kissed back hard. Your tongue moving and forcing its self into my mouth. Our tongues locked and began to perform a dance like two snakes entwined. Pushing and exploring as we tasted each other for the first time that day...
    We came up for air laughing at our sudden reactions. I pulled you closer to me and you slipped an arm round my back and began teasing the hair at the base of my neck. That’s a real turn on for me and I sought out those sweet lips and began kissing. My tongue met no resistance when it entered and as we kissed my hands moved to your breast. I couldn’t contain it in my hand and it readily overflowed. Through the soft fabric of your swimsuit I felt your nipple. It was perfect in size and soft to the touch. I moved my head and began caressing your breast and put my lips to your nipple under the fabric. You groaned pulling my head down firmly onto your breast and my lips began gently kissing and biting through the now wet material. With my tongue I gently teased the nipple and felt it becoming hard. You were squirming and pressing your thighs together repeatedly. You reached out with your hand and I could feel your long finger moving along and upwards on my thigh. Your nails sending shivers through me. You made my cock twitch uncontrollably
    Hurrying, I helped you slide out of your swimsuit to expose the most perfect beautiful breasts. Your nipples were hard and pointed and I started to kiss and nibble them all over. Filling my mouth with your firm soft flesh.
    I gasped as felt I your your long cool fingers slide along and up my groin and grasp my throbbing swollen shaft. You chuckled triumphantly in my ear, pulling me and teasing my moist head with finger and thumb. Slowly with soft fingers you played my flesh and I became completely engorged.
    You changed position and lowering your head, using the tip of your tongue to taste me. Pushing down more firmly you pulled more of me into your mouth. Gently with unbelievable skill and using lips and tongue you manipulated my cock towards orgasm. Again and again you brought me to the peak, then gently prolonging the experience, ensuring that when I did cum it would be unforgettable.
    We moved on the ground till you were on your back and you lifted your hips so I could slide off the remainder of your swim suit.
    I moved down and began to rub and kiss the insides of your thighs, up one side and quickly and teasingly across your rose to slide down the other. Then back again backwards and forwards. I was driving you crazy and your body was crying out for more. You were getting very stimulated and wet as I moved closer and bit gently on the flesh at the top of your groin. You squealed and pulled my mouth onto your pussy trapping my face with your thighs as they enveloped my head.......... like some more?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Any more writing? I'm eagerly following your words.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I really loved your feedback. Indeed you gave me an idea for another story. Hope you enjoy the one I posted tonight. I was trying to response when I had a properly answer to that passionate story you post.

      Hope we can get in touch. *give you a sweet smooch wherever you like*

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The source and the alley

The Dessert